Kick-off meeting report
E-Skills for Volunteers
Strategic Partnership in the field of Youth
Project Coordinator: Asociación PROJUVEN (Spain)
- Associazione di Promozione Sociale FuturoDigitale (Italy),
- Associação Intercultural Amigos da Mobilidade (Portugal),
- Asociatia GEYC (Romania)
- Francesco Ruberto, Salvatore Stigliano, Antonio Stigliano (Asociación PROJUVEN),
- Chiara Manna (Associazione di Promozione Sociale Futuro Digitale),
- Sylwia Stefaniak (Associação Intercultural Amigos da Mobilidade),
- Gabriel Brezoiu (Asociatia GEYC).
Meeting Venue: Avenida Francisco Trujillo Villanueva s/n, 29010, Málaga (PROJUVEN office)
Date: Malaga, 14/11/2016
Meeting Agenda: From 9.30 am to 18.30 pm
Lunch Break: From 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm
9.30 am – 10.15 am: Welcome to participants and interventions of local public authorities
- Rafael Ventura, Vicerrector de Innovación y Emprendimiento, Universidad de Málaga.
- Juan Carlos Álvarez Cortes, Director de la Cátedra de Empleo y Protección Social, Universidad de Málaga
- Silvia Cabrera, Coordinadora del Instituto Andaluz de la juventud.
- Maria Vera, Secretariado de Proyección y Cooperación Internacional Vicerrectorado de Internacionalización Universidad de Málaga.
10.15am – 10.30am: The introduction of the leader and of each partner organization.
10.30 am – 11.30 am:
- Asociación PROJUVEN presentation and Project eSkills presentation by Francesco Ruberto, President of Asociación PROJUVEN.
- Associazione di Promozione Sociale Futuro Digitale – organization presentation by Chiara Manna.
- Asociatia GEYC- organization presentation by Gabriel Brezoiu.
- Associação Intercultural Amigos da Mobilidade – organization presentation by Sylwia Stefaniak.
11.30 am -13.00 pm:
- Explanation of the project – GANTT chart by Francesco Ruberto.
- Chiara Manna (Futuro Digitale) explained to all partners how to develop project website and the Creation of training content & an Open Online courses, how to organize the work plan and which tasks to require to each partner. We ended up that the website of the project and the main layout will be ready within the 15th December 2016.
- The website will be built in a way to be user friendly and high interactive. All the main contents will be uploaded in the national language of each partner within January 2017.
- Discussion on the number of e-learning courses, their format and their contents. However, the contents will be decided during the intermediate meeting in Italy and after the analysis of questionnaire results.
1.00 pm -2.00 pm: Activity A2 – Research & exploration and creation of the questionnaire was explained by Francesco Ruberto to all partners. Partners set the following deadlines:
- 12.2016: Partners will prepare a set of questions for the questionnaire. All the questions will be based on specific needs analysis on the local youth workers and volunteers presented in each partner countries.
- 12 – 15.12.2016: PROJUVEN staff will review all questions drafted by all partners and will design the final questionnaire.
- 12 – 20.12.2016: Waiting for the feedback of every partner about the questionnaire.
- 12.2016: Design of the final questionnaire.
- 01 – 10.02.2017: Partners will translate the questionnaire in their national language.
- 02.2017: Questionnaire will be launched by using EUSurvey platform. EUSurvey gives the opportunity to respondents to choose the language of the questionnaire.
- 03.2017: Collection of questionnaire by all the partners.
- 04-1.05.2017: PROJUVEN will be in charge to map the main findings, drafting conclusion of the survey & report conclusions, roadmap to using the survey finding
3.00 – 4.00 pm:
- The intermediate meeting of the project will be held in Terranova da Sibari (Italy) and it will be organized by Futuro Digitale. The date will be 26th May 2017. During the intermediate meeting project partners will decide the contents of e-learning courses, will define all session of the Short-term joint staff training events for July 2017 and will be set the date for the final project meeting that will take place in Bucharest (Romania) organized by GEYC.
- Short-term joint staff training events (Spain, Malaga). PROJUVEN and all partners decided to hold the training event in the first week of July 2017 and part of the activities will take place in Rayo Verde ( http://www.pta.es/es/edificio.cfm?pid=114 ) . Rayo Verde is a technological park in Malaga which hosts companies, startups and spin-off of University of Malaga. Rayo Verde can offer for free to our consortium space for meetings, courses and conferences.
- Designing protocols and Participants Selection for the Training course.
4.00 – 5.30 pm:
- Gabriel Brezoiu (GEYC) responsible of IO3 explained to all partners (a general outline because this output will be defined better in the intermediate meeting in May 2017) how to organize and manage the “Creation of a European report on management of volunteers in the field of digital education”.
- Setting up of Social media strategy, Facebook, Youtube and project hashtag.
- Creation of a Google Drive folder for the project amongst all partners.
- Creation of a Google Drive Calendar to set the main project deadlines.
- Presentation of Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition application (24.11.2016)on behalf of eSkills for Volunteers consortium.
5.30pm – 6.30 pm:
- Project partners delivered to Projuven Project Coordinator, Francesco Ruberto ,an Internal Partnership Agreement for the Strategic Partnership signed by their legal representative.
- Setting up of the periodical virtual meetings and monthly project reports.
- Release of Certificate of Attendance to project participants.
- Visit to Rayo Verde where will be held some activities of Short-term joint staff training events in July 2017.